We’d love to hear from you.
Ready to Start
We offer flexible terms for every business. Contact us to learn about pricing.
- Eastbay -Oakland, Berkeley, Alameda, Emeryville
- North Bay ( Sausalito, Mill Valley, San Rafael)
- San Francisco
- Mandela Co-op
- Rainbow Market ( Coming soon)
- Community Foods Market ( Coming soon)
- The back cargo space is cleaned after the completion of each route. We use products recommended on the CDC website i.e soap, water and disinfectant are used.
- The outer areas of the vehicles are power washed weekly
- The handles and mirrors or disinfected at the beginning and end of each shift
We need up to 48 hours. Standing orders have priority.
We ask for a credit card on file. Payments are due upon receipt of invoice.
We will debit the card on file typically the next day or that Friday once deliveries have been completed
Yes, You receive either an email or text notification when drivers are en route to pick up an order and your customer receives a text notification when the delivery has been completed successfully.
- We provide wholesale delivery support
- We provide grocery delivery support for local markets
- We provide local last mile delivery for online retailers
- We provide community meals delivery for non-profits
- We provide job readiness workshops to jobseekers
Yes. We provide trusted local delivery direct to your address.
No. We are in transition to a co-op and hope to announce it later this year.
No. They are next day.
Please fill in the fields below and we will respond within 48hrs at the latest.
- Step 1